Warfish, an interesting online multiplayer version of RiskGames Forums
> Browser Games
> Warfish, an interesting online multiplayer version of Risk
- Like the title says, Warfish is an online version of the RISK board game. It's actually a very nice setup, turn based and multiplayer just like the board game. The website navigation takes some getting used to. I spent a lot of time clicking around looking for instructions on how to do certain things in the game, the help/FAQ system could use a major overhaul.
It does have some very nice features, including an excellent map and play system, the ability for players to create their own maps, tweak a mind-numbing number of rules to customize games, and play ranked matches and ladder style tournaments.
My only major complaint about the game is the dice rolling algorithm, which seems very inaccurate, and skew often very badly when using the continuous attack feature (multiple rolls in a row).
At any rate, it's worth checking out, and it's free unless you want a few extra bells and whistles.
It's still in an invite only stage after several years, for some reason. I guess that's all the rage these days after gMail started the fad. If you want an invitation, leave a note and I'll be happy to send one your way.
- The dice rolling program continues to be really, really, really bad. I think I'm done playin this version of Risk, at least until they fix the dice rolling odds to be in line with reality.
- can I get an invite?
- Sorry RoyalsFan, just now saw this post. If you (or anyone else) is still looking for a way to sign-up and play, you can request an invite here and I will be glad to help you out.
Get a Warfish Beta Invite
- yo could you plz invite me !!!
- could you please invite me !!! i would absolutly love to play !!!
- plz invite me !!!
- PLZ INVITE ME
- Lol poor bailey
- Does the game still require an invite, or is it out of beta stage?